Monday 24 May 2010

24th May

Good morning!

Here is the Radish-chan this morning around 8.30a.m.
grown twice the size! Today is another sunny day, so I have put the plant outside - I assume that this is good thing now, since I didn't kill the plant for last few days, this gave me a confidence.

I have been googling with " radish grow" keyword, to see if I have to do something... then I finally found a page which is pretty useful ( see here)
According to this page, I need to give a "room" to each radish soon - by picking out the weak ones..hmmm

Most of gardening website explain the scientific fact ( temperature, the kind of soil etc), but nothing about everyday caring stuff - like what I should see, and what I should do. - I wonder why?

Anyway, I watered the plant again under the strong sunshine.




No comments:

Post a Comment